Thursday 30 July 2009

Shoulda

:D

today i missed my 9am class cos of no parking :(

UWA srsly fails lol, build a new business building and not even consider multi level parking or anything. damn lousy zz.

then also builds a massive science library (scibrary) with no parking nearby (botany does not count, that's like 16 parking bays.)

so anyway, i decided to get coffee with eileen who was also in the car :).

and then i had my first auditing tute. omg the unit is so interesting!! the tutor is so inspirational haha, screw tax accounting!! :X but it looks like a hell tough job :( i don't think i'd be brave enough to stick up to chandler (LOL)

and then i also had a PME (performance measurement and evaluation) seminar, which went on until like forever, but it was the good sort of forever, not the 'when is this going to end' forever. learnt about healthcare systems ;) (yeah..totally interesting).

AND THEN I WENT TO DO NOTHING !

yay i had an MSU meeting xD, where i helped my little marcus-the-kid-who-has-dark-secrets with his SNAP !

then i went to KTV competition with my sister (jeff), cousin (amelia) and 2 couples (JM17WA and justin-vicky). menghan and simon also popped by ^_^. watched an epic girl sing bei pan!!

i want to her girlfriend! (i think she was a lesbian lol :X)

(L) BoA!

you shoulda loved me right when you had me
(shoulda shoulda but you didn't did ya?)
you shoulda known I'm not gonna sit around
and wait for you to get your act together, shoulda known better
don't say you wanna, don't say you were gonna
you shoulda loved me right but you didn't, did ya?

No comments: